Astoria and Compass have been in the forefront of hospitality and interior design furnishings for over 40 years. Our experience, dedication and competitive pricing have helped us to furnish thousands of hotels and residences with outstanding results.
No matter how big or small, our team is dedicated to make each project run quickly and efficiently. We pride ourselves in our ability to transform your most unique custom designs into tangible reality.
Astoria Compass, a long established presence in the hospitality and interior design industries, brings traditional style and elegance to any setting.
Our contemporary looks create innovative trendsetting designs that impress and inspire. Through the combination of the two unique companies Astoria Compass offers competitive pricing on high end furnishings to suit every style PLUS
• Over 40 years of industry experience
• Debt free Privately held corporations
• Manufacturing facilities in Florida, North Carolina, Asia and Europe
• Warehousing in California, Florida and North Carolina
• Production quantities from 1 to 10,000 plus
• Custom Designs
• Warehouse stocking and quick ship on cataloged or program items
• Domestic and off shore production
• Compass Originals is WBE certified
Meet Our Production Team:
Lead Engineer- Joel G.
Astoria Compass’ Master Craftsman Joel can create even the most involved custom pieces. His Incredible attention to detail, work ethic and natural artistic eye make him a valued member of out team.
Upholstery Supervisor- Tomas C.
Tomas heads our custom upholstery shop. He is a second generation upholsterer and always goes above and beyond the call of duty to make our clients happy.
Master Finisher- Rocky R
Rocky is a veteran finisher with Astoria; he has created thousands of extremely detailed finishes throughout his many years with the company. From leafing to lacquering, he can do it all.